Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Enabling fine gentlemen to get messy"


We have had some gorgeous weather lately, and I'm actually starting to welcome sun, warmth, and summer (in the past, I have adamantly loved rain and storms). I sat outside the other day with iced peach tea in a handmade mug and wrote a letter. I'm taking daily walks to enjoy these days as best I can. I'm looking forward to that summer smell in the air and the lightning bugs dotting twilight.

Another great part of summer is grilling. Thomas Hayes designed this barbeque kit, Proper BBQ, featured on Lovely Package.

“Proper BBQ, enabling fine gentlemen to get messy. The range of products are essentials for the BBQ mad gentleman or the lavish messy hungry man, they were designed with a big bold punchy flavor in mind. Each product allows the user to get crazy and splash some charisma into their food, allowing each item to be generously applied."






0 comments: