Monday, June 14, 2010

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee commercial

My sister showed me this commercial that made her want a Jeep even more. I like it because it integrates a version of Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down", and it makes me feel proud to be an American, while still being honest. The new tagline for Jeep is "The things we make, make us."

The creative campaign was designed by Wieden+Kennedy (Portland), the same brilliant company that created the Old Spice commercials (some of my all-time favorites). Wieden+Kennedy also produced the Coca-Cola commercials shown in the Super bowl this past year.

1 comments:

newark jeep dealership said...

This is good and interesting adv. of the new Grand Cherokee. I like your sense of knowledge how to attract the visitors towards your blog. I like it.