Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Are you provocative in life?"

I've been looking for this recording of a Martha Stewart show that aired in 2007 for a couple years now, and I found it tonight. It's my favorite episode because Lindsay Lohan is a guest, and Martha Stewart keeps grilling her about her party life and bashing her in ways that are either unknowingly innocent, or vicious double meanings. It is by far the most entertaining episode I've ever seen of the Martha Stewart Show.

If you have about 15 free minutes, it will be well spent. Skip ahead on this video to 4:51, and it gets good from there. (I tried to put it up, but it won't embed very well).

"Excuses, excuses, here, see that? That's a party girl! Party girls make excuses."

"She's working up a sweat, this is so great! See, it's not even the dance floor, right?"

My favorite part might be at the end though, at 19:24-19:48.

There's a shorter montage of many things that were said here, although the longer version is more worth watching.

0 comments: