Monday, August 30, 2010

Juniper Park Moleskines








As a designer, but most of all, a collector of journals, I have adapted a fondness for Moleskines. I own a sketchbook, a plain journal, a watercolor journal, and a graph journal. The diary I have now is a large plain black Moleskine, and the one before it was the limited edition Woodstock ruled journal. I like the simplicity, yet sophistication of the plain black Moleskine, and the pocket in the back has been most useful in keeping the loose-leaf papers within the journal.

Naturally, I was geeking out a bit when I saw these custom series volant Moleskines created in December 2009 for Juniper Park, an ad agency in Toronto. These lovely notebooks were given out to the firm's VIP's, embossed with slogans, such as "Take your work seriously and yourself, less so," and "Don't just sit there, create something." The company's logo was embossed on the back of the high intensity covers and also on the paper band wrapped around the journal. What a fabulous gift!

0 comments: