Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Olive and Sinclair Southern Artisan Chocolate


I recently acquired a bar of Southern Artisan Chocolate made by Olive and Sinclair. Even though I love chocolate, I usually don't spend $5 for one bar, but the packaging (seen on the Dieline) stopped me cold and I just had to have it. (Packaging wins again.) I like the Victorian feel to it which adds character and a sense of genuine craft, like it's a trusted brand, a bit weathered and down-to-earth goodness all in a chocolate bar. Buy some now- they even have a letterpress variety pack!


Anderson Design Group created the logo, packaging, and promotional posters, which went on to win best of show at the Nashville ADDY's last year (see their blog entry).

Here's how they make the heavenly chocolate:

Olive and Sinclair Artisan Chocolate from josh anderson on Vimeo.

0 comments: