Thursday, February 11, 2010

Logo

So far, this last semester is kicking my butt. I'm trying to keep up with Photography, Printmaking, Painting Senior Project, and Senior Seminar in Graphic Design. And I also have the BIO lab. It seems like I can't quite get on top of things this week. I still need to start my 2nd painting, because it needs to be done by critique in less than 2 weeks. I had a limited time to work and develop photos, but the developer was bad, so it shot my whole roll and the time I put into it. I'm working too slow in Printmaking, but I'll get it done. I've got logos due today for Graphic Design, but I don't like any of them. We're designing them for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. They're an accrediting committee for most universities/colleges in the Southeast.

Here are the logos I've come up with:



Any suggestions?

0 comments: