Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pens


Christmas was nice. I spent it in Greenwood with my family. My mom took my sister and I to see The Blindside with Sandra Bullock (I saw her in New York once!). I met up with Diana and we had coffee at Starbucks, one of our last times before she moves away for grad school.

I found this blog that obsesses over pens! I have always, since I can remember, been fascinated with... office supplies. Pens and paper especially. When shopping, I always find myself in the aisle staring at a massive collection of various pens, even if I am not buying any that day. The fine ball point ones are my favorite (especially the Zebra F-301 ones). I had quite a collection of gel pens when they were popular in middle school. 


4 comments:

R said...

My whole gel pen collection got STOLLEN in middle school because lunch was between class changes, and the teachers made us leave our bags on the sidewalk in the courtyard before we went to the cafeteria. I hate kids...

Razzmatazz said...

UGH! I would have been devastated at that age! People can generally get away with things before it really pushes my patience, but I can't deal with deliberate pen stealing!

Razzmatazz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R said...

I was quite put out about it; my mom replaced them a couple of days later even though I told her she didn't have to, and the shop teacher lent me a pen for the rest of the day.

On another occasion, I got my brother a lead pencil...like, you know, the kind that has really thick graphite sticks you feed into it, and then you have to sharpen the tip like a regular pencil? Well, some kid swiped it. He waited till the kid was using it one day, though, and stole it back, so that was pretty cool...