Monday, September 28, 2009







These are doodles by Jamie Tao that I randomly found on doodlersanonymous.com. The one about happiness caught my eye. Let's hope it's true, and if so, my week should be exploding with happiness.

I wish I could blog more. I feel so busy all the time. These studio classes have me doing all kinds of stuff. I feel like I never stop. Do I hate it yet? No. There are times when I feel drained, or times when I feel super stressed and running all around, but it's worth it. Even if I feel disinterest creeping in, I hit a spike of progress and get excited about the work I'm currently doing.

This week is going to be crazy. I have 2 critiques and a midterm exam in exactly one week from now, all on the same day. We'll see how well I can function without several nights of sleep.

1 comments:

R said...

these are great. the type is graphic, but not so graphic that it's illegible, just enough so that you have to pay attention to every word. awesome.